Founded in Sep 1991, Huarong Group stock company is headquartered in Gaoxin soft garden Binjiang district Hangzhou. It is a group enterprise with real estate development as its core and combine foreign trade circulation with industry investment. At present, there are 16 sub companies and 6 joint -stock companies. The group now has over 500 employees and total assets of more than RMB50 billion.
In 2001, Huarong Group headed into real estate field. As a rising real estate enterprise with the philosophy of “Life with Quality ”, its markets covered in Hangzhou, Ningbo, Taizhou, Zhoushan, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai, Beijing, etc during short years, verified form house community, office building and commercial area. Most typical buildings are Huarong-era mansion (Hangzhou), Huarong-Chuangyi mansion (Hangzhou), Huarong Weriyang new city (Xian) and so on.
Ten years’ development has won Huarong Group many honors besides fortune: the best employer company in Zhejiang province in 2006, Best Dealer in Zhejiang province and so on.
Department: Group Headquarter
Working Location: Hangzhou
- 28~45 years old, bachelor degree or above, full time
- Minimum 5 years experience in human resource, including more than years experience in a midlevel and senior level executive posts
- Good knowledge of real estate human resource operations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Problem solving capability
- Good oral and written skills
Department: Zhoushan Company
Working Location: Zhoushan
- 27~45 years old, bachelor degree or above with construction, engineer management relevant major
- Minimum 3 years management experience in real estate enterprises or building construction enterprises, minimum 2 years management experience as engineer manager
- Knowledge of engineer and building construction management knowledge and relevant laws, rules, bidding and contract management
- Proficient in real state development management and engineer management process
- Costal area construction management experience
- Gain the certification of middle title or above