ZHEJIANG QIANJIANG MOTORCYCLE CO., LTD
Founded in 1985, ZHEJIANG QIANJIANG MOTORCYCLE CO., LTD (hereinafter referred to as QJ), with registered office in Wenling (Zhejiang Province), is today one of the largest manufacturers of 2-wheeled vehicles in China." The US $460 million QJ is a state holding enterprise, with 5 domestic subsidiaries, 10 branches, 1 overseas subsidiary and over 10,000 employees.
QJ aims to build global distribution and after-sales service network and launches independent innovative products. Product range includes motorcycles, scooters and mopeds from 50cc to 1,130cc under the Qjiang, Benelli, Generic and Keeway brands. The present production capacity is 1.5 million 2-wheeled vehicles and 2 million engines per year. Over 22% products are exported to 136 countries in world. QJ also operates ATV, mini dirt bikes, garden tools, vacuum pump etc. Today, QJ products are available on every continent except Antarctica.
“European design, Japanese quality with Chinese cost” is QJ management motto. QJ builds 2 R&D centers in Europe and 1 in China, cooperating with professional and experienced experts from Italy, Austria, Japan, Germany and France etc. QJ is the only Chinese motorcycle company worldwide to produce high-speed racing motorcycles and touring motorcycles. Every year, QJ develops and launches new products to fulfill customers’ distinct desires."
QJ is the earliest enterprise to be certified with TUV ISO9001 in sector in China. The trademark “QJIANG” has been recognized as Chinese Famous Trademark and the most competitive brand. QJ engines are National Free-inspection Product. QJ is listed as one of the “recommended brands of 2007 electrical and mechanical products for export”. Our mission and vision is to build a worldwide first-class motorcycle company.
Working Location: Wenling
- Motorcycle design
- Development and promotion of new project
- Analysis and settlement of complicated technical problems.
- 23~45 years old, bachelor degree or above with Mechanical Manufacture, internal combustion engine, Vehicle Engineering related major
- Knowledge of inner parts, function and theory of motorcycle. Knowledge of motorcycle components as well as its assembly technique, design, manufacture technique, model structure, inspection and obligatory rules and relevant laws at home and abroad.
- Proficient in minimum one design software operation, such as PRO/E、UG, etc. Experience in motorcycle design and development is preferred.
- 3 years relevant working experience. Monthly salary: 6000~7999
tel: 0576-86137251,86139009 MS Li, Mr Liang
Engage in motorcycle components design, making or fixture design
- College school degree or above
- Minimum 5 years experience in Mechanical Manufacture related field
- Proficient in operate CAD, PRO/F, etc design softwares
- Engage in design, technology and quality on motorcycle absorber and clutch.
- Knowledge of relevant national and industrial standards on motorcycle absorber and clutch components.
- Knowledge of structure, function and processing technique of motorcycle absorber and clutch components.
- Knowledge of motorcycle absorber matching with the motorcycle
- Knowledge of new products development and quality control process.
- Monthly salary: 6000~7999
Tel: 0576-86137251,86139009 MS Li, Mr Liang