Bosch Power Tools(China) Co., Ltd.
For well over 110 years, the Bosch Group has been in successful operations and the leader in many different fields including Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology. Ranked in the Fortune 500, Bosch Group is one of the world largest manufacturers of power tools and accessories.
At our location in China, Bosch Power Tools (China) Co., Ltd., a wholly foreign invested company established in 1995, is located in Hangzhou Hi-tech Industry Development Zone (Bin Jiang), with manufacturing area of 60000 square meters. We produce BOSCH power tools, SKIL power tools and Accessories.
With the 2 new plants started from 2003, we will become one of the largest power tools producers and R&D centers in the world with a total number of 3000 employees in 2005. With rapid growing of our business, we warmly invite you to join us.
1. Lead and actively manage the activities with all project leaders for all TTM (Time To Market) projects in the department. This includes business planning for project leaders pool and monitoring, responsibility target achievement
2. Holds the central communication role for the team with Headquarter engineering team
3. Provide local support for Project Engineers for all project work
4. Manage all department administration including cost center responsibility, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, and disciplinary lead of personnel.
5. Further strengthen all necessary processes at location.
1. At least 3 years project management experience
2. At least 3 years supervisory and managerial experience
3. Experience and interest in power tool industry is preferred
4. Very good communication skills
5. Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking
6. Leadership skills
Provide overall HR service for responsible areas, including recruiting, employee development, and performance review. Support and consult Line Managers as well as associates regarding HR issues. Such as:
1. Recruit qualified associates according to the hiring plan
2. Support and consult Line Managers in HR tasks & employee development
3. Communicate with associates to collect information as well as to consult associates regarding HR topics
4. Handle daily HR issue, such as promotion, transfer, warning, and resignation, etc
5. Implement Bosch employee development tools in responsible area, including performance review, employee career development and employee potential validation.
a. Bachelor degree
b. At least 3 years working experience in HR area
c. Good communication skills, both in Chinese and English
d. Able to work under pressure and work independently
e. Good ability to handle conflicts
f. Good co-operation and co-ordination skill, teamwork orientation
g. Fluent in both spoken and written English
h. Proficient in using office software